Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hats off to you, Honey!

I must make a small tribute to my husband. He has bitten off a little more than he can chew for school this semster in order to get everything finished up and be able to graduate next winter (while he still defers this summer to work). He has been working so hard ever since school started - late nights, early mornings, and even weekends too. When he is able to come home, he greets a crazy house, crazy children, and their crazy mother who is about ready to have a nervous breakdown at any given moment. And then he usually has to study some more. I don't know how he is still doing it (it's been a little over a month now). On top of all that, he finds to the time to fulfill his church calling, have a little fun, and help keep us all happy. He is such a stud and I love him so much! That's why I'm taking a little time to say - Hats off to you, honey! You're the best! I love you.

0 comments: